Skip to main content

why it?

Just fun and fertilisation?
No: we come and we go and so on:

I wanted to do it to say I had done it
I wanted to try something new

I wanted him to like me
I wanted him to shut up about it

I wanted to feel good about myself
I wanted her to feel good about herself

I wanted to let off steam
I just wanted him, alright. so hot.

It was New Year's.

I wanted to get back at my husband
I wanted to say thank you

I needed the money
I needed the job

I wanted the guys to respect me
I wanted some of her glamour to rub off

I was bored
I wanted the exercise

I did not feel safe to say no.

I wanted them because they wanted me
I wanted her; she's so smart

I wanted to say I'd missed him
I wanted her; she's so funny

I wanted to feel powerful
I wanted to feel power

I wanted to improve
I wanted to be ready for my real first time

It had been a while.

I wanted to humiliate someone
I wanted to punish myself

I did it for a bet
I was forced to do it

I did it because he was there
I wanted to annoy my parents

I wanted to change the topic
She was famous

We had just broken up.

I felt like I had to after all that
I wanted to get her to stay

I wanted to know what he'd be like
I needed an excuse to break up with her

I wanted to make up
I don't know what I wanted

It just happened.

I wanted to really talk
I wanted union

I wanted him; the moon was out
I wanted to wake up with her

I wanted her to know it was serious
I wanted acceptance,

I wanted to say I loved her
I wanted to feel closer to god.

I'll settle for this



[ref.]

Comments